1. Second reading of Sustainable Fleet Policy 00:14:17
4. Second reading and vote to approve and accept easement between the Swampscott Conservation Commission and CC White Court 00:15:30
6. First reading of Assent Agreement and Lease between National Grid and the Town of Swampscott 00:21:48
2. 6:30 PM PUBLIC HEARING 00:27:23
5. Renewal of 2022 Licenses a. Class II Car Dealership Licenses b. Liquor Licenses c. Common Victualler Licenses d. Entertainment Licenses 00:47:55
8. Update regarding the Block 2 Procedure Recommendations for Boston Logan Airport Community Noise Reduction 01:27:27
3. Second reading of I/I Policy 01:37:09
CONSENT AGENDA The Consent agenda is designed to expedite the handling of routine and miscellaneous business of the Board. The Select Board may adopt the entire consent Agenda with one motion. At the request of any Board member, any item(s) may be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed on the Regular Agenda for discussion. 01:54:03
D. VOTES OF THE BOARD • Approval of the consent agenda 01:56:31
E. SELECT BOARD TIME 01:57:51
7. Discussion about Board response to the proposed Atlantic Bay View Residences 40B Project 01:58:25
Upcoming air times
There are currently no upcoming air times.
Check us out on channel 22 on Comcast, and channel 41 on Verizon.
Watch all Swampscott Regulatory Board meetings, Town Meetings, and other town related events.