5. Committee Appointments i. Andrew’s Chapel – Elizabeth Gallo ii. Renewable Energy Committee – Jonathan Davids iii. War Memorial Scholarship Fund – Susan Bishop & Jody Watts iv. Zoning Board of Appeals – Marc Kornitsky & Heather Roman
3. 6:30 P.M. Public Hearing: Notice is hereby given to the residents of the Town of Swampscott that the Select Board will hold a Public Hearing on Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 6:30 P.M. in a hybrid format for all parties interested in an application for an alteration of premise request from Café Avellino, located at 242 Humphrey St., Swampscott, MA 01907
4. New Elementary School contractor bids
6. Discussion and possible vote on a new Brown Bag/BYOB license policy
7. Open Special Town Meeting warrant Received by Town Clerk 10/31/22 at 9:20
8. Verizon Contract
C. VOTES OF THE BOARD 1. Approval of the consent agenda 1. Vote to approve minutes of the regular meetings of 6/16/21 & 9/13/21 2. Vote to approve minutes of the regular meeting of 10/19/22
D. TOWN ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT
E. SELECT BOARD TIME.
Upcoming air times
There are currently no upcoming air times.
Check us out on channel 22 on Comcast, and channel 41 on Verizon.
Watch all Swampscott Regulatory Board meetings, Town Meetings, and other town related events.