B. NEW AND OLD BUSINESS (Possible action/votes of the board) 00:05:28
1. Presentation of 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place Turkey Trot trophies 00:05:46
6. Discussion and potential vote regarding the acquisition of property located off Archer Street, including possible eminent domain taking 00:10:32
5. Update on additional license renewals: Common Victualler & Entertainment 00:10:40
2. Discussion and possible vote on use of ARPA funds for the Firefighters Union 00:11:40
8. Establish and appoint Climate Action Plan Committee 00:15:38
7. Update and discussion regarding Senior Planner position 00:20:29
3. 6:30 pm Public Hearing: the Swampscott Select Board, acting as the Town’s Licensing Board (“Board”), will hold a show cause hearing to hear the following regarding the All-Alcohol Section 15 Package Store license issued to C & L Package Store Inc (d/ba/ C & L Package Store Inc) for the premises previously located at 26 New Ocean Street, Swampscott, MA 00:35:55
4. Aggregate Industries Permit – discussion of next steps and timeline 01:08:52
9. Discussion on setting Select Board and Town Administrator goals for 2023 01:19:19
C. VOTES OF THE BOARD 1. Approval of the consent agenda CONSENT AGENDA The Consent agenda is designed to expedite the handling of routine and miscellaneous business of the Board. The Select Board may adopt the entire consent Agenda with one motion. At the request of any Board member, any item(s) may be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed on the Regular Agenda for discussion. Consent Agenda Items: 1. Vote to approve one-day liquor license for Swampscott Historical Commission for event at Town Hall on Wednesday, January 25, 2023, 5:30-7:00 2. Vote to approve minutes of the regular meetings of 12/5/22 & 12/7/22 01:29:21
D. TOWN ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT 01:29:53
E. SELECT BOARD TIME 02:01:15
Upcoming air times
There are currently no upcoming air times.
Check us out on channel 22 on Comcast, and channel 41 on Verizon.
Watch all Swampscott Regulatory Board meetings, Town Meetings, and other town related events.